Sunday, February 20, 2011

50/365 Saturday, 02/19/2011

Yesterday was a fun day! We drove to Ann Arbor, which is about 50 minutes east of Albion, right along I-94. I got my haircut (I don't like any of the hairdressers in Albion). and after that we met up with our friends from Toledo (which is about the same distance Ann Arbor in the other direction). We had a very nice lunch. It was good to catch up. After that we of course had to hit our favorite supermarket: Trader Joe's. It was packed!!! I think maybe due to the dire weather predictions for today (which are proving to be somewhat true so far--it is snowing fairly heavily and later on there might be some ice-precip...) I don't think I have ever seen Trader Joe's that busy. We got a lot of stuff including a nice selection of wines. We also like their coffee. And after that it was time to head back home to Albion.

No comments:

Post a Comment