Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Vegan food haul!

294/365 Friday, 10/21/2011 by cathie
294/365 Friday, 10/21/2011, a photo by cathie on Flickr.
294/365 Friday, 10/21/2011

I just figured out that it is MUCH quicker to hit the "share" button on flickr to post my pics to the blog....duh....anyway - this was at the beginning of my vegan days...it has been a very interesting process. I think the fact I live on my own and in close proximity to many vegan goodies has made my transition easier than it otherwise would be. I have been surprised by how many things I thought I would not like I actually do - e.g. the earth balance non-butter spread is quite good. I have switched to a coconut milk coffee creamer which is even nicer than the Silk one in this picture. (Silk has been brought up by Dean a big dairy company and so I'm trying to find non-Silk products). Of course I'm still not completely vegan..e.g. I still own and am using some non-vegan lip balm. I did buy a nice pair of non-leather boots from Target on the week end. And I'm overwhelmed by the many many vegan and plant-based websites and forums that are out there on the internets.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear it's going well, Cathie! It's hard to go completely vegan. My brother eventually decided that you just couldn't find nice shoes that were vegan AND stylish, so he's relaxed a bit. But food wise, he's still vegan.

    ReplyDelete