Friday, July 29, 2011

202/365 Thursday, 07/21/2011

Packing up for a temporary move is tricky--on the one hand I don't want to be burdened by too much stuff, on the other hand I do want my little apartment to be cozy and comfy. I'll also be teaching every day of the week - which means bringing quite a few clothes...We decided to make two trips with our trusty Honda civic, well actually that means Bill will make two trips I'll stay down there and continue getting things settled. On the second trip Bill will also bring George the one cat we decided I would have with me for the year. This will all happen next week. (starting Monday, the day we'll make the first drive).

One of the major changes will be the fact that I won't have internet access in my apartment. All my interneting will take place in the office at school (and so will be mainly work-related) or in other places--the library, coffee shops etc...I'm actually looking forward to being off the grid at home. At least thats what I say now...

No comments:

Post a Comment