Saturday, September 17, 2011

248/365 Monday, 09/05/2011

It got really cold on Labor Day so we had to go buy Bill some warmer duds-since he had just bought shorts and t-shirts. We didn't want to spend a lot of time shopping so we ended up buying him a Miami outfit (hoodie and sweatpants). He says he really likes the hoodie and is wearing it at home a lot. (He didn't want his picture taken here - hence the Unibomber look...)

What I expected to happen has happened of course: going back to full time-teaching (prepping & grading) has meant much less time for the blog...and even picture taking. Be prepared for a lot of shots of Georgie and my apartment....I still want to keep going but I'm going to try and not fret too much about behind with the posting. I'm hoping at some point I'll have a little bit more mind-space to devote to at least taking more interesting pictures...we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment