Sunday, August 28, 2011

First day of the Fall 2011 Semester!!

234/365 Monday, 08/22/2011
So the firist day of the semester finally arrived--and along with it the reliable and very fast shuttle service between Campus and my apartment. I decided to take a shot of the interior of the bus. The first day (and week now) went well and I'm settling into a routine of going in everyday except on the weekend. I teach every day but only one class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On Friday I teach all three of my classes, which is a bit strange, but I think it will be OK. It looks like next semester I'm going to have Wednesdays off--which will be nice. This first week was still very hot here. Walking between buildings and waiting for the bus in my teaching clothes was sometimes a tad uncomfortable. I'm hoping for cooler weather soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment