Friday, January 4, 2013

Lunch for Monday, Dec. 17

Lunch for Monday, Dec. 17 by cathie
Lunch for Monday, Dec. 17, a photo by cathie on Flickr.

Now would be as good a time as any i suppose to fess up to the fact that I am no longer a vegan...
I still eat much less meat, dairy & eggs but they have crept back somewhat. I occasionally indulge in meat eating esp in restaurants.

I also occasionally eat meals with cheese or dairy in them at home.

Will remain faithful to my beloved Earth Balance whipped soy spread instead of butter - and except for holidays involving other people I think Bill and I will refrain from eating meat there too.

I have gone back to eating some fish: anchovies, which I love, the occasional can of sardines. (Yes I am the only person I know who likes them). And now and then some shrimp--another restaurant treat. Oh and smoked salmon, which I also do love.

No comments:

Post a Comment