Tuesday, February 28, 2012

48/366 Friday, 02/17/2012

48/366 Friday, 02/17/2012 by cathie
48/366 Friday, 02/17/2012, a photo by cathie on Flickr.

I finally got around to making some tofu. I read up on how you have to drain it correctly and then I put half of my block in this stir-fry with broccoli and I sliced the other half and backed the little blocks in the oven pouring some soy sauce and salad dressing on them. Both cooking methods came out good and tasty. Will definitely try other meals with it.

1 comment:

  1. Cathie, my brother made a really yummy tofu curry with rice several years ago. I think he fried the tofu in olive oil. Either way, I'm not a fan of tofu in general but it really worked with the curry. I'm guessing it would work with tacos or other Mexican food - you could crumble the tofu and use taco seasoning on it.

    ReplyDelete