Sunday, October 23, 2011

270/365 Tuesday, 09/27/2011

Just another cute Georgie pic. I'm afraid there are going to be quite a few of these in the days/weeks to come--being busy with work AND having no home internet access (Until now...) has meant I have fallen a bit behind with this project...some of these will even be "placeholder" pics for those days when I didn't even get to take a picture...I'm still committed to the project -- a lot of changes are happening and this is a fun and fairly easy way to document them...(the newest change is that I have decided to do my darndest to become a vegan -- or at least greatly reduce my intake of any animal products, including dairy and eggs. I will probably not be successful all the time (what does a vegan eat, e.g. when they take their almost 90 year old mother-in-law to her favorite restaurant which happens to be Crackerbarrel ?) On such occasions I will probably go with being a vegetarian.. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment